WORKSHOPS USING LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
WORKSHOPS LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®:
ALWAYS UNIQUE SCENARIO
All sessions are designed to the specific
- number of participants,
- time available for the session.
ALWAYS ANSWER YOUR CHALLENGE
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® sessions are workshops. We WORK with your problem using 3D models.
What kind of problems can we settle? All problems are unique – else they would not be there.
The field experience proved, that using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is the right choice, if you face the following challenges:
- making strategic/team decisions – or your own decisions,
- building, developing and coaching teams, mentoring,
- developing shared vision of the big picture,
- finding out how to succeed under change,
- defining, sharing, communicating organizational/team/individual values,
- defining corporate or personal brand,
- experiencing organizational/team culture problems,
- facing mergers and acquisition situations,
- building better communication – especially in diverse teams and cross-cultural contexts,
- improving mutual understanding in a team or between internal and external stakeholders,
- struggling with product development complexity,
- brainstorming and looking for fresh insights
- boosting creativity and innovation,
- facing specific problem to solve or specific conflict to settle,
- improving operational efficiency and organizational effectiveness,
- facing service design or product development dilemma ,
- looking for the ways to understand user or customer experience better,
- ….YOUR OWN CHALLENGE – SPECIFIC AND UNIQUE.
IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT YOU, YOUR TEAM AND YOUR CHALLENGE
It is the tradition that training content is drawn by a trainer beforehand. This content might be adjusted, but it is still the trainer that deliveres some knowledge.
LSP workshops are the result of close collaboration between the organizers and the facilitator. It might take more time, than usual, to map the main problem and scope of the future session, but it is worth it. Since LSP is a method, a tool, it is the team content and problem that the participants are going to work with applying the method. It is always the meeting between the organizer and the facilitator that is taken as the starting point to design the session. Therefore it is crucial that the facilitator has the possibility to become aware of all the content, that is important to tackle the problem. It might be corporate documentation, policies, statements, decisions etc., as well as the particular context details or participants’ vision of these that matter. Formal or informal, any information or opinions that the facilitator becomes aware of, will be used only for the facilitation purposes. All information and materials are treated with confidentiality.